Join Our Team
Thank you for exploring the current employment opportunities at Catalyst Psychiatry. We are the fastest growing practice in the Willamette Valley. We are delighted that you are considering the opportunity to join our team and partner with us as we empower change within our patients to achieve their best life.
Equally important as the care Catalyst provides to patients, it is our mission to empower you to live your best life as well. As a physician, maybe you have experienced some of the following realities in your current position:
- You are spending too many hours working.
- All of your administrative responsibilities are a drain on your daily joy as a practitioner.
- The daily press and grind to ‘do more’ is never-ending.
- You are mandated to supervise NP/PA’s.
- You are losing energy and passion for the work you trained so hard to do.
It’s easy to get to a place where we have more questions than answers. Maybe you are asking yourself: Do I want to keep doing this for the next 20-30 years? Am I only working to pay off student debt or because it’s what I trained to do? How do I find the joy in medicine again?
If this is you, Catalyst wants to show you there is a better way to practice psychiatry.
Imagine being part of a team that prioritizes the following:
- Seeing the types of patients you want to see how you want to see them – medications, therapy, or both.
- Only 25 patient contact hours per week with 30 min medication follow-ups, 90 min intakes, and 60min therapy appointments.
- Infrequent call – only 4-5 weeks out of the year with less than a call per day on average.
- Supportive office staff that takes care of patient phone calls and prior authorizations.
- An EMR that is simple to use with templates that can be modified to fit how you chart best.
- A flexible schedule that fits your lifestyle.
- Being part of a team that collaborates together on patient care and offers therapeutic modalities like TMS and ketamine.
- A personalized office where you feel comfortable and can thrive.
- Generous bonuses if you choose to work more.
- A priority on life-work balance.
- A well-stocked break room with healthy snacks provided for you to enjoy.
- A complimentary gym membership for you and your family.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Catalyst provides an environment that will support you to achieve the professional and personal goals and dreams you have for yourself while you provide excellent care to patients. Imagine how it might feel to accomplish a real life-work balance that includes financial stability along with pride and fulfillment in your work- to feel appreciated every day by your employer and your patients. We believe it’s possible to feel supported, encouraged, and even have fun at Catalyst Psychiatry.
If what we have said resonates with you and is what you are looking for in your life, fill out the questionnaire below, and let’s start a conversation.